Sunday, January 10, 2010

Megtard love

Yesterday I went with my friend Megtard to DELCIOUS panera bread than to the mall to return some items she received for Christmas and didn't like very much. I also decided to do a litle shopping since I had gotten an Abercrombie gift card. I hadn't been in that store in lord knows how long and I honestly could care less to go back in there as well. I like Forever21, L
ove Culture, etc. much better. I mean who wouldn't want more for less?! I bought this cute skirt while there though and another top but couldn't find a picture of it (on sale!).


Megtard (youtube shaytard family if you want to understand) and I had an amazing time jumping around the mall having people stare at us as well. I swear had 4 boys ask me about my camera, and than after taking our jumping pictures we walked into Journey to receive a round of applause for our 'jumping skills'





PS. I've decided yet again I don't like my blog layout, so I'll be changing it to something cute and simple again soon.

2 comments: